For the first time ever, Defunctland’s annual Charityland event benefitting Give Kids the World Village will feature a talent show, and we invite you to submit your talent to possibly air during the stream and be considered for prizes! Whether you are an illustrator, a filmmaker, a comedian, or a musician, we encourage you to participate!
- Deadline: December 9 at 11:59 PM ET.
- Send submissions and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions must be related to theme parks, Give Kids the World, and/or the holidays.
- All submissions must have a visual element. No audio only-submissions.
- Different content types have different runtime guidelines (sketch video: max 4 minutes, illustration time lapse: max 90 seconds, musical performance: max 3 minutes). Please contact us if you have a different type of submission or would like an exception to our runtime policy.
- If your submission is physical, such as a baked good or physical art piece, please email us ahead of time to coordinate delivery.
- Not all submissions will be screened during the stream, but all will be considered.
- You must be 18 years or older or have a parent or guardian’s permission. If selected as winner, payment must be through parent or guardian.
Submissions will be judged in two rounds. The first round will be done by a panel of three judges to determine which submissions will be shown on air. The second round will determine the top three placements, and will be done by four judges, with the fifth judge being an audience poll.
First Place: $100
Second Place: $50
Third Place: $25
Prizes will be sent via PayPal.